
So I had an idea. "who am I to say that I know who monkey man really is. Maybe he and I just got off on the wrong foot". Then I figured, man it sure would be hilarious if I could get a buddy buddy picture with him. How funny would that be?
Well I got one. He actually looks normal here when he smiles, and seems to take good care of his teeth too. But I guarantee this man is not normal. From what I've heard from people here, he's an actor (artista) from Lima, who I suppose went crazy on drugs and is kept here by his family (out of their hair), by monthly or weekly stipend. Just crazy to see him like this, he just looks like a surley fisherman with a moviestar smile.
:)
so which one is the monkey man?
ReplyDeleteInterestingly - monkey man is not the only one who looks like a surley fisherman with a moviestar smile :) (kidding, of course - at least about the surley part)
ReplyDeleteI love you Petey-wee!