Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My first blog post

Hey there. If you're reading this blog you're either a.) family, b.) friends, c.) bored, or d.) all of the above. Either way, I'll continue to flatter myself with the idea that you guys care what I'm up to, and I'll try to keep this thing updated.

This blog will start with some travels in Peru, as I am leaving in about 3 hours to meet David Sparkman (a rad PhD type) in Iquitos to do some WASH assessment stuff (more on this later). Don't know where we're staying, don't know what we're eating, and don't really care too much :). Because as you might or might not know, I just travel, with one common theme, flatulence. I know it's a bit crude, but it persists in almost a comforting way, always there....it's my rock. Hence the blog name.

And I couldn't figure out a better blog name. Wanna fight about it?

I can't wait to get this things started and begin to show you the wonderful things I have been blessed with in my life in terms of traveling. This is becoming a passion of mine, and I'm excited to have the chance to help people while I pursue this passion.

Much love folks, more to come in the following weeks!! Thanks for your support!

-Jeff

1 comment:

  1. It pains me to say this, but I love your blog name. It fits you beautifully!

    ReplyDelete