skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Traveling Flatulence
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Ok got one picture to load....don't want to take any chances :)
downloading pictures here in my hotel in Iquitos is difficult. Here is the only picture I could get out, looking away from the city into Belen the slums. This place is unreal.
1 comment:
Mike
May 21, 2010 at 9:21 AM
Jeff. I'm pumped you're safely in Peru. We're praying for you back here on the homefront!
-mike
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(18)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(7)
▼
May
(8)
A Day in Upper Belen
A night with the Frenchies
Un foto para que todos
Si pues.
Ok got one picture to load....don't want to take a...
En Iquitos Por Fin!
WTF Continental
My first blog post
About Me
Jeff.Living.Life!
View my complete profile
Jeff. I'm pumped you're safely in Peru. We're praying for you back here on the homefront!
ReplyDelete-mike