OK I get it. I'm a cheapskate and therefore have to reap the ramification of my frugality. I suppose buying tickets to Peru for 50 bucks less than normal price should mean that I'd have 16hrs of layovers. That makes sense. yeah.
Crap.
I'm in the butthole of our dear country: Houston, but more specifically, our wonderful 2 termed president of late GW Bush's airport. Sigh. The only way I'm getting internet for free is I'm outside of the fat cats continental president club and I'm pirating their super fast internet...otherwise I'd have to pay 10 bucks to GW on the "Boing" account. Capitalists. **holy crap I just saw a person running with a baby carriage so fast that she got speed wobbles.....let's see here, catch the plane, have a bludgeoned child with a mental disability. I guess these are things we have to weigh on the balance scale of life everyday. Oh the baby is crying now. I wonder why** sorry about that I had to comment on that.
If you can't tell I'm a bit on the frustrated/tired/fedupwithpeople side. I'm about to catch the last of my continental leg to Lima, where I will spend the night and catch a plane to Iquitos to meet David Sparkman, aka. my night in shining armor...he he. I'm looking forward to seeing the Amazon man, what a rad and unique experience I have before me, once again I have to give a shout out to the Lord who whether you believe or not, is the orchestrator of our lives and the one in charge of my clustered life :). I love it.
Ok, back to secular land. Whew.
That's it for now, let's thank those in the presidents club who are secretly planning their next sex trafficking exploits, for the internet access. Too soon? :)
Laters!
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment