Ok, I'll make this a bit quick because I need to hit the sack. Made it to Iquitos, the plane ride went great, basically passed out the whole time but woke up with one hell of an ear ache. Met David Sparkman outside the airport just in time before about 100 peruvian taxi drivers tried to taxi rape me. They were relentless!
Now I'm staying in a pretty posh place for about 15 bucks a night, which isn't cheap, but isn't expensive either. I'll be here for a little more than a month so this will be more than perfect for a home for that time period.
Just ate a questionable sausage. Hope this isn't the beginning of the end.
Here are a few pictures to show the area, hope you all area having a great day!
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
nice...questionable sausage...i see you're setting yourself up for success:)
ReplyDelete